Based in Drammen, Norway
1 August, 2018
Help Berry Munch on the adventure of his life! Collect food, fight creepy-crawly critters and rescue your family in this happy, feel-good, casual 2D platformer. Explore five different environments and find your way around various obstacles. Meet dozens of interesting and unique enemies, and some friends too! Run, jump, climb, fly, sail, swing and do other silly things to defeat the evil rat boss and reach your family.
Building this game was an amazing experience full of ups and downs. This is our first game, and just finishing and releasing it is a big victory in itself. During this time, we came to know and love our little Berry, and we hope you'll do the same! If you need help, advice or just want to say hi - stop by our community hub. We'll be glad to meet you.
- 25 levels - five unique environments with five levels each
- 25 challenges - once beaten, each level can be played in challenge mode
- 25 achievements - all can be achieved with reasonable skill and persistence
- Beautiful artwork - all hand drawn with amazing attention to detail
- Casual gameplay - controls and physics are not the snappiest
- Almost 100 enemies and obstacles - they have many talents
- Happy music - soundtrack that will pick you up and make you want to explore
- Child friendly - mild cartoon violence only
- Over 5 hours of gameplay available - well, this one is up to you
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
A place to share your screenshots, achievements and to talk directly to us! steamcommunity.com.
About Roadside Studio
We're a small family-run software studio that just released our first game. Now, we have to figure out how to get people to play it! Follow us on this exciting road trip!
More information on Roadside Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artwork, Game design
Heikki Niemelä, FunFant